Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I am on probation, what happens if I refuse to sign a violation report that I disagree with?

Asked on 9/15/13, 3:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

It does not matter if you sign the report. The PO will either file to have your probation revoked or not. In any event, you need to hire an attorney, and the sooner the better! You may call me for a free telephone consultation. I have handled hundreds of such cases over the last thirty-five years.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 4:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri