Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

How can i be takong down for rape and sodimy when there is no evidence and it id all based on one person saying so.

Asked on 8/24/13, 4:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You need to hire the best criminal defense attorney you can afford, if you do not already have one. I have handled such cases over the last thirty-five years and I might be able to offer my services for a reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me for a free telephone consultation. If you are not already represented by legal counsel.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 4:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri