Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I was waiting to be extradited to Oklahoma, they didnt come get me and I got released so now what happens?

Asked on 1/21/13, 8:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Now you hire the best criminal defense attorney you can afford to represent you on any Missouri charges and advise you regarding other matters, such as Oklahoma.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/13, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri