Legal Question in DUI Law in Missouri

Is there a way to get your driver's license re-instated after 6 years of a 10 year revocation?

Asked on 11/12/13, 4:16 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I would have to research in order to answer your question, but the short answer may be "yes". I have petitioned the Courts for reinstatement after 5 year and 10 year revocations. You may call me for a free telephone consultation. I could do the research and advise you for a modest fee.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/13, 4:23 pm

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

You must hire an attorney to research whether there is a remedy available.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Missouri