Legal Question in DUI Law in Missouri

i have not had a dui in 10 years does it start all over or will it be charged as a second offense?

Asked on 11/27/09, 5:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Curran Curran Law Firm

Get to a lawyer IMMEDIATELY, AND BEFORE going to court on the new ticket, to look into having your old conviction expunged. If you don't, new one will be treated as a second conviction. Expungement lawsuit has to be filed in Missouri court where the first conviction occurred, and done SOON!

Please be aware that the statements and opinions provided above are just a broad informational service to the general public. Since this reply is based upon an incomplete description of facts, this email can not used as a substitute for legal advice from a qualified and fully-informed attorney. Also, these communications are intended for use by the public, and this email does not constitute a confidential communication nor does it create an attorney-client relationship with Curran Law Firm or any of its members.

Rob Curran

Curran Law Firm

4608-B South Campbell Avenue

Springfield, MO 65810

Read more
Answered on 12/02/09, 6:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Missouri