Legal Question in Elder Law in Missouri

If you have legally documented God parents, do you have any say so in there elder care or decisions ?

Asked on 7/28/13, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Having someone as your godparent does not give you any more legal standing, than regards any other unrelated person.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Missouri