Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

when can a boy move out from his parents house without him being a run away?

Asked on 10/05/13, 11:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

When he is self supporting. It's called "emancipation".

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri