Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

How do I go about changing my daughters last name to mine? I have her fathers permission to do it.

Asked on 9/24/13, 2:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You would file a Petition in Court seeking the name change. Most people benefit by hiring an experienced lawyer. I have handled many of these over the last 35 years, and may be able to help you myself. If not, I could help you find an attorney in your area. Feel free to contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri