Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Can someone who has never seen their child and very rarely paid child support get custody of a child after 8 years?

Asked on 11/30/19, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes. That person who rarely paid child support can file a Petition with the Court, and the issues of legal custody, physical custody, and child support will be resolved or ruled upon by the Judge.If there is a lawsuit filed, you should definitely hire an attorney. You can call me for a free telephone consultation at 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/19, 12:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri