Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Child Support

What can we do about paying child support on a child that has not lived at home for the last 6 years. The mother has been brought up on Wel-fare fraud about 4 times and she will not let the court know that the last of 5 moved out when she was 13. What can we do to get this to stop. Thank You.

Asked on 1/02/06, 10:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Carey Carey Law Firm, LLC

Re: Child Support

You need to file a motion to modify your child support obligations.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/06, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri