Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My daughter's father has not let me have any contact with my daughter in over 3 weeks. We do not have a custody agreement. I have a lawyer who is working on that now, but in the mean time, is there anything I can do to see my daughter? She is not use to being away from me, and I am afraid for her mental health.

Asked on 12/22/10, 7:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Since you have retined counsel, no one here can give you advice as to that issue. Ask your attorney to tell you your options, or at least inform them that you are seeking a second opinion, as to what you can do for temporary custody.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 12/27/10, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri