Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Can I deny my ex husband visitation with my child? When he has not cared for the child for the last three years but his mother has and now he wants to move her away...

Asked on 8/27/13, 6:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

What exactly does your Court Order say?

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri