Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

When i got my divorce my husband did a quick claim deed to release his rights to the house and I got the house in the decree stating I had one year to remove his name from the house by refinancing it but my year is almost up and my credit score isn't high enough yet to refinace the loan so what happens? Can my exhusband come back and get the house or what?

Asked on 9/12/13, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

It's "quit claim", not"quick claim".

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 5:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri