Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My ex-spouse recently got a job which will change the time when she is available to take the kids. This violates our custody agreement. What can I do?

Asked on 8/29/13, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You may need to file a Motion to Modify. I have handled hundreds of these over the last thirty-five years. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri