Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

what is FC paternity suit in missouri? I'm in Pa and asked for child support. I don't understand what they want me to do. He is asking for court costs and lawyer costs and I don't even have a lawyer. My child has resided with me for 14 years.

Asked on 12/02/10, 7:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I would suggest that yo uconsult with an attorney here in Missouri and more specifically in the county where the paternity suit has been filed. The attorney will need to reveiw any pleadings that have been filed or served upon you, and then should be able to give you some specific advice on what you should do.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/10, 7:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri