Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Can I get a limited power of attorney for my child to stay with her grandparents while I am out of the country for 3 weeks. I do not want her with her father. There is no custody agreements, he pays no child support and has no rights to her.

Asked on 5/22/19, 7:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes. How old is the child? Will you be gone while the child needs to be in school? Will the grandparents allow Dad to see the child? These are examples of questions that need to be answered. Consult an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/19, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri