Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

How can I go about preventing my kids father from getting them. He only wants one and my oldest is four and comes home and tells me that her daddy spanks her with a belt and his girlfriend uses her hand and that they get really mad. She says they don't want her and that they are going to keep her sissy and not get to see her

Asked on 6/12/15, 11:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

Hire an experienced family law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/15, 9:40 am
Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

Meet with an experienced family law attorney

Read more
Answered on 6/16/15, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri