Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I received a summons for a civil case from my ex husband to modify judgement on dissolution of marriage as to visitation and support, and verified motion to determine sums due under judgement of dissolution of marriage. Is he wanting more monthly child support?

Asked on 11/27/12, 1:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

An attorney would need to read the actual pleadings before giving youany explanation or legal advice. If your case is pending in a jurisdiction where I regularly practice, I might be able to help you. I would be happy to offer you a consultation. Please feel free to contact me. No matter what you decide to do, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible. 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/12, 7:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri