Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I'm a SAHM and my children's dad makes me drive 30 minutes to take the kids to a babysitter on his days. Can I keep them at home with me since he is unavailable during the day anyway?

Asked on 6/25/13, 9:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It should be the fathers obligation to transfer the kids to daycare on his visitation days.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 11:18 am

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

What does the existing Court Order say? If there is no existing Court Order, you need to hire an attorney and obtain one. Or, you may need to Modify the existing Order. Please feel free to contact me for a telephone consultation at no cost! I have been helping people with such problems for over 35 years.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 5:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri