Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

i was served with divorce papers no attorney it states i have 30 days to respond what do i need to do to respond?

Asked on 5/03/13, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

First, you should hire an attorney! If you represent yourself, the law requires that you be held to the same standard as an attorney. From your question it is obvious that you will be at a very serious disadvantage if you represent yourself in a Court of law in a Dissolution.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/13, 4:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri