Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My son trying to get custody of daughter in state of missouri not married to mother. Have lawyer. Mother left child with brother and left sent letter to child support saying she abonded child...should he have filed temp cutody papers for same reason?

Asked on 7/10/13, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Perhaps. But, without full factual information, it would be improper to comment on the strategy of another attorney. If your Son wonders if the Temporary custody motion should have been made then, he should ask his attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri