Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

State of Missouri - Dissolution. Both my husband and myself have our names on the Deed/Title of our home. However, the loan is solely in my name. What are our options with the house in this situation?

Asked on 11/07/13, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

If you have an attorney representing you in the Dissolution, you should discuss this with your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, you need to hire one. After your attorney knows ALL of the relevant facts, he or she will be able to give you competent legal advice. I have handled Dissolutions for over 35 years and may be able to offer my services. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/13, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri