Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

What are the steps I should take when a person files false harrassment charges against you. I havent seen this person in over two years or more.I dont know where they live, nor phone number. I live over 1200 miles away from the state the court request came from. This commute will cause a financial burdon on me.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Asked on 10/03/09, 3:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney in the geographical area where the suit against you has been filed.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/09, 11:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri