Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I have a Texas birth certificate that does not have my legal name on it. Can I stillapply for a Delayed birth certificate?

Asked on 6/28/13, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You will need to determine your options based upon Texas law. Perhaps if guy repost, under av Texas heading, you get an attorney to tell you the procedure for changing hit l your burgh l birth certificate.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 9:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri