Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

My wife and I want to get a uncontested divorce.I live in Troy,MO,

She lives in South Carolina.We have no kids and no property to separate.

We have been living a separated for about 3 years now.I have the

paperwork already done.I just want a lawyer to look over my paperwork

before I file to see if everything is,OK.

I went to the Lincoln County website,where I fill out the papers..


I need to know if there is any lawyer that will take a look at my paper

work and give me some advice,if anything is wrong.I am not looking

for free advice

Asked on 8/22/11, 11:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I have handled hundreds of Dissolutions in the thirty-three years that I have been practicing law. Although I advise people to hire an attorney to represent them in a Dissolution of Marriage, there may be times when it will be all right for a person to represent himself. The Missouri Supreme Court has approved "unbundled" legal services, so I would offer to review the papers that you have prepared and give you my advice. I estimate that this will take one hour and I will require payment "up front" in the amount of $250. Please contact me if you would like to make an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/11, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri