Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

If a woman tells you she can't have kids, that she doesn't want kids, and if she does get pregnant that we agree to go half on a abortion. She gets pregnant has the baby against my wishes and then files childsupport. Can I sue her for fraud and grand larcaney?

Asked on 9/02/11, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Hensley Hensley & Nicholas


Read more
Answered on 9/02/11, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri