Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Missouri

If my exwife signed papers to pay for funeral expenses of our deceased child, can she sue me for half of the bill?

Asked on 3/13/13, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith


Read more
Answered on 3/13/13, 2:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Missouri