Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Missouri

I'm a 17 year old student in highschool who has a been accused of being rough with girls. A girl said I made her do sexual acts then text her friend about it. The girls friend went to the school and told the office. Who told the police. They bring me in and ask me questions about that night. I tell them it didn't happen and they they claim they have other girls who have said simplier things have happen. Out of the situtuations they told me there either not true or out of context. I have a friend who is involved that will testify saying that some of the stories they mentioned didnt happen because he was there. They sent the girls shorts off to be tested for sperm and anything else to convict me. I'm sure they won't find anything from me on her shorts but I don't know if I should get a lawyer in fear that it would make me look guilty. What should I do to next, considering all of this is from word of mouth but there are a couple girls who have never liked me saying these things. What should be my next step ?

Asked on 9/10/13, 7:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You need to at least consult directly with a defense attorney UN your area. Many offer a free or low cost entail consultation. You need advice based upon more of the facts if this situation, than you could provide here.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 1:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Missouri