Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Missouri

What happen when a dr trys to kill u and u have been awarded money but u found out he sold everything he had and left town and the hospital knew that he had malpractice ins,but they say they don't care all they care about is money that they get from people and saving there bejind

Asked on 3/14/13, 3:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Harvath Harvath Law Offices-INJURY case representation

Hi. I am a Missouri and Illinois licensed attorney that handles medical malpractice claims against doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies. It is not clear from your question as to whether you have obtained a court judgment or an offer to settle. Although the individual doctor appears to be evading the judgment, depending upon the size of the judgment or award and when you obtained the monetary judgment against the doctor, there may be legal options which can be pursued to allow you to recover the compensation that you are owed. A few additional details are needed to determine how you can proceed in order to collect the compensation. For your convenience, I can be reached via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (314) 471-5585. Thanks.

This answer is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. The use of this site does not create an attorney-client privilege or relationship between the user and the attorney responding.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/13, 6:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Missouri