Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Missouri

Can i take legal action on a doctor or hospital if they prescribed me pills that clashed with other drugs i was doing and all most kill me. and they also overdose me on the same pills.

Asked on 10/30/11, 5:25 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc

Yes. You could file suit against the doctor and hospital or try to obtain a settlement prior to the filing of a lawsuit. What problems are you currently suffering ? Thanks.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/11, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Missouri