Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

auto accident

I was involed in a accident.I have a

1994 ford f-150 i was rearended by

i gentlemen his i got i est. for 2251.00

there claim person came out and

they sent me a check for 1325.00

i have went to the doctor and have

weplash i went back to doctor today still a little sore i am not

sure what i need to do here

should a get a little bit off a settlement out of this beside them paying for the repairs and medacail


It was his falut he rec. a ticket for

not control his vechial

Asked on 4/21/09, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Manning James Manning, PC

Re: auto accident

If the person who hit you was insured, you have coverage available to you for payment of property damage, medical bills and other damages such as pain and suffering, loss of income, etc.

You should consult with a personal injury attorney to determine how best to proceed. It would also be helpful to review a copy of the accident report. The attorney can help you by determining and maximizing the available sources of recovery.

Feel free to give me a call if you would like.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/09, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri