Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

What if lawyer did not give you your settlement money

Asked on 7/27/10, 7:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

First, you should ask the attonrey for an accounting of the settlement funds. If you are not satisfied with what you find out there, then you may have to contact the Missouri Bar fee dispute office.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/27/10, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri