Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Should I sign a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement for my son to go on a trip?

Asked on 6/18/15, 9:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

These things are so fact dependent. If you refuse to sign, your Son may not be allowed to participate.

You need to consult directly with a civil practice attorney, in your area, before deciding to allow your Son to participate. Allow that lawyer to ask you about all the information u didn't have room to provide here.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/19/15, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri