Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I want to sue my great aunt for 5 million over family hardships and 4 years of conflcit between my mother and fathers side. Also I want to gain say over my mothers remains from my father to prevent him from moving her out of spite.

Asked on 4/02/11, 9:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Spencer Farris The S.E. Farris Law Firm

Good luck with that.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/11, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri