Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Hello I'm being sued for my son (13) causing an accident to my boyfriends son (12). We have been together for 7 years so homeowners will not cover it because both of the children live In the home. My son full time his ever other weekend. We live in kansas city Missouri. I wasn't there as I was working and both children say it was an accident. I don't know what my options are.

Asked on 4/09/16, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

The middle and end of your posting was confusing. Perhaps predictive spelling, changed what you meant to enter. It isn't clear who is suing you. I'd it your boyfriend, or the child's mother? Perhaps you should consult

Read more
Answered on 4/10/16, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri