Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

I have been dealing with a crazy ex that has been harrassing me nonstop. This has been happening on and off for 2 years. Blocked phone calls, emails, showing up at my apartment, etc. She recently took it to a new level and keyed my car in front of me. I am worried that it will take too long to get the money through the courts (I only have liabilty). If I take the money to cover the damages from her, can I still press charges (it is enough to be a felony) and take her to court to pursue the felony charge as well as a restraining order without asking for the damages? Or if I take the money is the case over?

Asked on 12/04/12, 2:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Stevens The Stevens Law Firm

you may have several actions available. if you wish to discuss let me know.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/12, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri