Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

Four siblings own property equally together. One was allowed to live on and use the property temporarily which turned into a more permanent situation. This sibling has moved off the property. During the stay, the property was trashed, inside and out. Is there legal action the other three siblings can take to force the sibling to pay for clean up and damage to the property? Thanks.

Asked on 1/26/13, 8:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

In partintioningans selling the property, the other three can move for the court to proratetheir share to compensate them for the damage done by the fourth.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 1/29/13, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri