Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

what are the steps to remove a guest that has stayed in your residence too long in Missouri?

Asked on 8/02/13, 8:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Give them a Notice to vacate, (keep a photocopy). If they don't leave, file an unlawful detainer action and ask for two times the fair market rent, for the period from getting the Notice to vacate, and when they actually leave.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri