Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

I was at a campground and drove the bathrooms and guess I was driving to fast and someone called me in. The police showed up and I recieved a dwi and a C and I. This is my first offense and dont know if i should get a lawyer or how to go about this and if i can get it off my record

Asked on 6/07/20, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You definitely need a lawyer. Depending upon where you were charged I may be able to help you myself. I have been handling cases like yours for over 42 years. Call me for a free telephone consultation at 314-727-2822,

Read more
Answered on 6/11/20, 1:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri