Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

If I am passing a Highway Patrol vehicle, and I am convinced that it sped up in order to get me to go 60 in a 55, do I have any options for contesting that ticket?

Asked on 5/06/13, 6:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

There may be defenses, or a basis for a plea agreement. Z An attorney will need to evaluate the specific facts if your case. Let me know if you need a referral.

Good luck I

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 7:15 am

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney and avoid the conviction.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 5:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri