Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

how can i get a accounting from the estate rep he has just ignored my letters

Asked on 8/06/11, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It may be necessary to go through the probate court to force an accounting.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/08/11, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri