Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

In the case of a beneficiary deed that has been contested due to the fact that my half-brother has been paid but is trying to get paid even more money thru a promissory note he would not return to my mother prior to her death. As the only children of mother and father (adopted by father) can we write to the judge ourselves stating our position on the above mentioned status. We can not afford legal counsel.

Asked on 4/05/15, 5:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

I am sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. You have my condolence. You can write to the judge, but he may not consider it. Obviously, you should have legal counsel, if you want to protect your interest in your Mother's estate.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 4/10/15, 9:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri