Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

hi my name is darren and my question is . my dad just past away and my mom is still living in the house and she cant afford the house and she has 2 car payments and i think everything has her name on everthing . what should i do .should i tell her to let the house go and walk away and should i tell her to trade 2 cars for 1 car with a cheaper car payment?

Asked on 7/27/17, 6:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Your Mom needs to consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/17, 6:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri