Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

How do I get guardianship back of my children from my sister?

Asked on 8/24/13, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

There is a procedure for filing a Petition on Court to terminate the guardianship if it is no longer needed. Consult with an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri