Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

If a house goes to probate and you don't want to be a part of it, can you have your name taken off

Asked on 4/08/15, 6:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Your post is confusing. Not clear if you are a potential heir of someone that died owning a house, or something else. Perhaps you could repost with a clearer description of your situation, someone here can assist you.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 4/10/15, 8:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri