Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

Can a personal representative of a non will estate distribute money to some heir, but not to others just because he doesn't think they should get anything?

Asked on 7/09/14, 3:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

No. But, you should hire an attorney if you are an interested party.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/14, 5:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri