Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

I am single and have couple houses. i plan to get marry soon. i want to create a wills the divide all my assets (include bank..pension..401k..stock) equally to my future

Asked on 6/17/15, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You should consult with and hire an attorney. If you are in my area, I could help you myself.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/15, 7:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri