Legal Question in Workers Comp in Missouri

Whom may I contact if the Worker's Compensation Insurance Company from my employer is not providing treatment after promising a Worker's Compensation Judge at a mediation hearing that they would provide treatment immediately and have done nothing since? How do I get the treatment I need when they keep playing this game?

Asked on 9/15/13, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You need to hue counsel. Your employers insurer thinks that you won't, so they're stalling your treatment. Get to a doctor, if you need medical attention.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 6:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Missouri