Legal Question in Workers Comp in Missouri

if i lost the end of my little finger on the left hand

Asked on 8/26/13, 9:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You may be entitled to a lump sum settlement! You should have an attorney, and I can refer you to one of the very best in the State! You will not need to pay any attorney' s fees out of pocket. Those will come out of the settlement. You will receive more money, even after deducting the fees, than you would if you try to handle this on your own. Contact me directly at my office number for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 3:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Missouri