Legal Question in Workers Comp in Missouri

I signed a Retention Bonus agreement last year and fulfilled 2 of the 3 provisions ( the 3rd being with the company over 6 months later). I left the company after 4 months for what I believe was "Good Reason" , which the contracts states is allowable and would still require paying the amount. My former employer is not responding at all to my messages inquiring about the payment of the retention bonus. What is my recourse?

Asked on 4/14/15, 8:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Hire an attorney to deal with your firmer employer. There isn't really "recourse" for someone that hasn't charged you for something they were due, from you.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/01/15, 12:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Missouri